276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ghd Max Styler Set - Wide Plate Hair Straighteners (Black)

£59.995£119.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The whole team are really friendly and professional with an understated cool vibe too (but never pretentious, yuk). Dual-zone technology: two new generation heaters guarantee the optimum styling temperature of 185°C is maintained across the entire styling plate for hair that looks smoother, sleeker and healthier(1). Have been coming here for 4 years now and have always had a superb experience with Michael cutting and styling my hair. The Stylers' advanced ceramic technology and digitally controlled heat allows for quicker, easier styling and the nourishing and protecting 'Thermodynamics' hair care range make sure your locks are in tip top shape for any style.

The ghd max is engineered to maintain healthy tension and efficient heat transfer from the plates into the hair, to give 80% more shine† and up to 2x less frizz†† for a long-lasting, salon-quality finish. I was not sure what I wanted for my hair so we discussed options and came up with some ideas, I'm glad I trusted her.I've had styling by 3 members of the team over the last few months and they all took time to understand how I like my hair. This Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo gently cleanses hair with a luxurious foaming experience, without stripping out hair moisture. He is so sweet and giving good advice and he taught me a lot of things on how to take care of my hair! Equipped with dual zone technology, each styling plate feature a new generation heat sensor to maintain the optimum styling temperature of 185º, for professional results without compromising the health of your hair.

ghd Stylers became ultimately popular with celebrities and continued to be the best trend ever to set foot in a salon. She really looks after me and really recommends what is best for my hair in terms of hair treatment and even went an extra mile and curled my hair. Only had different stylists because of my limited availability but I would have either again - they were amazing and know their craft!

Shield and protect hair during your styling routine with the EIMI Thermal Image Spray from Wella Professionals, a brand with a passion for delivering innovative and creative hair care products. I always find my visits to Stonehills relaxing, enjoyable and a place where I can exercise my creativity through writing and thought. styling plates harnessing two new generation heat sensors for consistent heat distribution, the ghd max hair straightener is ideal for styling long, thick and curly hair types in half the time*.

Our iconic advanced styler features two next-generation heat sensors and dual-zone technology to carefully monitor heat across both styling plates for safer styling. Say “arrivederci” to tangles and knots without fuss, breakage or damage with the Alfa Italia Liscio Gold detangling brush. The sleek rounded design with curved edges of the GHD max styler allows you to effortlessly create straight, sleek styles or loose waves. Carry your styling essentials safely in the luxe, black heat-resistant bag* finished with chic ghd detailing.

Adam is my regular stylist and he is an absolute natural and so lovely - his vast experience in styling shines through every time he cuts my hair, it’s always such a pleasure to visit and be looked by everyone there. Our professional wide plate styler, the ghd max accompanied by a chic heat-resistant bag* and paddle brush. I had my hair done by Mario, all i can say its that i will trust him with my life from now on as i have made a big change of look and he definitely did it better than expectations! Effortlessly style straight looks, loose curls or deep waves courtesy of the sleek design and curved edges.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment